gfhh

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Raveena Tandon Hot Photos Biography Videos

Raveena Tandon Hot Biography

# The hot actress was romantically linked with with Akshay Kumar.

# During her college days she had a major crush on a guy, who was her brother’s friend.

# The actress adopted two children Pooja And Chhaya as a single mother in the 1990s.

# She said that Mumbai was a lion-hearted city, and they dont bow down.[ condemning the serial blasts in Mumbai trains ]

# The actress said that she hates men showing disrespect towards women and talking crap about them.

# She likes simplicity, honesty, sensitive nature and down to earth attitude in men.

# She served as a chairperson of children’s Film Society of India (CFSI) in Mumbai, but later resigned citing personal reasons.

# She won the “Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut” in in 1991.

# She received the Filmfare Lux New Face Award for her debut performance.

# The hot actress was given the name Raveena by combining Ravi and Veena, her father and mother’s name repectively.

# She married Anil Thadani and gave birth to a baby girl called Rasha on March 16, 2005. She gave birth to her second child, a boy, on July 12, 2007.

Raveena Tandon controversies

# Owner of marriage portal Shaadi.com and its publication Shaaditimes.com, has filed a defamation case against Raveena Tandon for making derogatory remarks in the media against the portal.

# When Raveena Tandon received National Film Award, director Pradeep Krishan explained, “My conscience could not not allow me to continue… I was naive enough not to know the connections of some of the jury members.”

# “My conscience was clear. That man apologised to me in public. First he lied through his teeth. And then he said: ‘Sorry I was misinformed by the media.’ That was his excuse! …I may forgive, but I will never forget. It was good of him to apologize, but for an entire week the man questioned my integrity in front of the whole nation. Who the hell was he to do that? It still makes me very angry that the biggest high of my career, my special moment was tarnished by one stupid man.” [Raveena Tandon's reaction to Pradeep Krishan statement]

# The actress fought with Karisma kapoor during the film Andaz Apna Apna it was widely published in the newspapers.

Raveena Tandon quotes

# “Till my first year of college I was a very complex, insecure person. I was fat and ugly. In school I was disgustingly obese. I used to be the butt of ridicule and that made me withdraw into a shell. It made me miserable, unsure of myself. I was far from confident.”

# “Now when I think about it, may be it would’ve been better if we had remained friends instead of getting engaged. But I guess what had to happen, happened. You can’t turn back the clock. But I only wish Akshay had not made those stupid statements like: ‘Oh I was never responsible for Raveena quitting films’. I was furious with him, when he had made that statement in an interview: ”

# ‘I’m a professional, I don’t care. I would pose with a broomstick if need be. I’m only bothered with my work.’

# “Ajay Devgan and I had a print war that was unbelievable. Today when I look back I feel we both needed to grow up. We were fighting in print like two children in kindergarten. Fortunately we’ve grown up a lot since then. We’re even doing a film together. I have no problems whatsoever with Ajay. He’s a cool guy.”
Raveena Tandon Hot
Raveena Tandon Hot
Raveena Tandon Hot
Raveena Tandon Hot
Raveena Tandon Hot
Raveena Tandon Hot
Raveena Tandon Hot
Raveena Tandon Hot
Raveena Tandon Hot
Raveena Tandon Hot
Raveena Tandon Hot
Raveena Tandon Hot
Raveena Tandon Hot
Raveena Tandon Hot
Raveena Tandon Hot

Raveena Tandon compilation of Hot Scenes



(HD) Raveena Tandon Hot Wet - Tip Tip Barsa Pani Full Song.flv



Hot Raveena tandon Bedroom sex



(HD) Main Cheez Badi Hoon Mast - Mohra | Hot Raveena Tandon | 1994


No comments:

Post a Comment