gfhh

Sunday 17 July 2011

Shaurya Chauhan Hot Photos Biography Videos

Shaurya Chauhan Hot Biography

She may be new to Bollywood, but Shaurya Chauhan is a well-known model. She is also known as Neelam Chauhan. Having walked the ramp for some of the leading designers, Shaurya has also featured in the calendar of a private airline. Her acting was appreciated by one and all in her last film Mumbai Salsa. Audiences will get to see her again in the film Horn Ok Please. Shaurya talks about her future projects and more.

Shaurya ChauhaanNeelam Chauhan alias Shaurya Chauhan has worked with Priyadarshan, Vikram Bhatt and even danced in a number with Salman Khan.

“I have always wanted to be a star. I have not done any course in acting or dancing, but my sixth sense told me that one day I would be a star. Besides, as I was in the modelling industry, there was no better option than Bollywood. The Bhatts saw me on the ramp and offered me a film,” says the sexy actress.

Mumbai Salsa may not have done well, but that did not affect her. “I think a film needs good publicity which Mumbai Salsa did not get.” About her upcoming films she says, “My upcoming film is Horn Ok Please, and I am also working on other projects which include Deepak Tijori’s new movie Fox and Road Trip of Rohit Roy.” Working with the Bhatts requires a lot of skin show. “It depends upon the script and the story line. I don’t have any problem in showing my skin,” she opines.

And about item numbers she adds, “I love to do item numbers. In my upcoming film I am doing an item number with Mika. If required, I will do intimate scene also.” Question her about her relationship with business baron Vijay Mallaya and she says, “It’s an honour for me to be featured in his company’s calendar. When I got call from his company, I was on seventh heaven. Every model dreams of being featured in his company’s calendar. And I have worked hard to be at this level.”
Shaurya Chauhan Hot
Shaurya Chauhan Hot
Shaurya Chauhan Hot
Shaurya Chauhan Hot
Shaurya Chauhan Hot
Shaurya Chauhan Hot
Shaurya Chauhan Hot
Shaurya Chauhan Hot
Shaurya Chauhan Hot
Shaurya Chauhan Hot
Shaurya Chauhan Hot
Shaurya Chauhan Hot
Shaurya Chauhan Hot
Shaurya Chauhan Hot
Shaurya Chauhan Hot

Hot & Spice Actress Shaurya Chauhan



SR tango



Tere Bin - Bas Ek Pal - HD



Right Yaaa Wrong - Title Song Promo


No comments:

Post a Comment