gfhh

Thursday 14 July 2011

Preeti Jhangiani Hot Photos Biography Videos

Preeti Jhangiani Hot Biography

#  She loves music, watching movies, reading and browsing the web.

#  She has one sister who is living in USA.

#  The hot actress speaks many languages including English , Hindi, Telugu, Sindi.

#  She entered the film field through a Music Video album ‘Chui Mui’ opposite Abbas. The video was a hit and she got recognised from the filmy people. After doing the Video album she has appeared in Nirma Sandal soap ads.

#  Her first film debut was in Malayalam film which Mazhavillu in 1999. After that she did telugu debut hammudu in 1999 which was a super hit. After the success of Thammudu  she was flooded with new offers.

#   In 2000 she made her bollywood debut with Mohabbatein, which opened the door of glory for her. The film Mohabbatein starred Shahrukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan , Aishwarya Rai  as well as four other debutantes namely Uday Chopra, Kim Sharma , Shamita Shetty, Jimmy Shergill.
#  The actress married actor Parvin Dabas on March 23rd, 2008.

Preeti Jhangiani quotes

#  ‘I get very inspired when I see actors like Amitabh Bachchan and Sridevi, their range of emotions and the different types of roles that they portrayed so effortlessly. Sridevi is my all-time favorite. She is a tremendously gifted actress .’

#  ‘I feel it’s extremely important to be selective. It is important to be identified with good films. I’ve refused so many offers because I felt they were not right for me.’

#  “I like the role played by Sridevi in ‘Chalbaaz’ and ‘Khudagawah’. I love to do Julia Robert’s roles too. I don’t mind doing a smaller number of films with meaningful roles rather than just acting in many movies. The story and the role in a movie are important for me while accepting an offer.”

#  ‘I am doing different roles now. I get many offers, but I choose a role, which is different from the usual ones.’
Preeti Jhangiani Hot
Preeti Jhangiani Hot
Preeti Jhangiani Hot
Preeti Jhangiani Hot
Preeti Jhangiani Hot
Preeti Jhangiani Hot
Preeti Jhangiani Hot
Preeti Jhangiani Hot
Preeti Jhangiani Hot
Preeti Jhangiani Hot
Preeti Jhangiani Hot
Preeti Jhangiani Hot
Preeti Jhangiani Hot
Preeti Jhangiani Hot
Preeti Jhangiani Hot

garam preeti



preeti jhangiani hot



Preeti Jhangiani Hot Song



Adnan Sajjad Preeti Jhangiani hot Scene


No comments:

Post a Comment