gfhh

Friday 15 July 2011

Shilpa Shetty Hot Photos Biography Videos

Shilpa Shetty Hot Biography

#  Shilpa Shetty won the British Celebrity Big Brother contest on 28 January 2007 with 63% of the final vote.

# During Celebrity Big Brother, Shilpa was a target of racism and bullying by other housemates, chiefly by Jade Goody, Jo O’Meara and Danielle Lloyd.

# She is the first Indian celebrity included in the Celebrity version of Big Brother.

# She was reportedly paid Rs.31.5mn for her participation.

# She received 100,000 Pounds for winning the show .

# “I just want every Indian to be extremely proud that I’m in here” -Shilpa Shetty

# “I have zero expectations. The only thing I really hope to keep is my self-respect and my dignity.” -Shilpa Shety

# “Why do they hate me? Why am I detested? I feel like I’m losing my dignity. “I’m the only one they are mean to, I don’t know why, nobody is mean to anyone else except me. I’m scared to say anything else. They’ve pushed me to the brink.” – Shilpa Shety

Shilpa Shetty victim of Racism in Big brother..!!

# In the show she was the victim of racism, which has created a worldwide controversy.
Big Brother racial discrimination controversy reached the British Parliament and discussions were held.

# After racial discrimination Indian Minister of State for External Affairs Anand Sharma lodged a complaint to British PM Tony Blair that threatened to sour relations and damage trade between the two countries.

# Even in India protests were held against the racial discrimination.

# About the racial discrimination Blair responded “We should oppose racism in all its forms.”
Following racism in Big Brother broadcasting network Channel 4 received over a record-breaking 40,000 complaints.



Shilpa Shetty’s legal problems

#  Madurai court issued non-bailable warrants against Shetty and Reema Sen for “posing in an obscene manner” in photographs published by a Tamil newspaper. [2006]

# On April 26, 2007 an Indian court in Rajasthan issued a warrant for Shetty and Gere’s arrest.
Shetty said she would attend court if her lawyers advised her to.

# Surat police questioned Shilpa and her parents about her links with underworld. It was reported that the owners of Praful Sarees had lodged complaints with them after claiming to receive threatening telephone calls from Mumbai-based underworld figures asking for money on behalf of the Shettys.

Richard Gere Kissing incident

# Shilpa Shetty was kissed several times in jest on the cheek by Richard Gere during an AIDS-awareness event. The kiss prompted protesters, Shiv Sena, carried the protests all over India. People demanded an apology from her and threatened to ban her movies in the state. [April 15, 2007]

# “I understand this (kissing) is his (Gere’s) culture, not ours. But this was not such a big thing or so obscene for people to overreact in such a manner. I understand people’s sentiments, but I don’t want a foreigner to take bad memories from here.”

# “Apology! For what? Did he kiss on my lips? Did he do my vastra haran? Have you never seen a man kiss a woman? Don’t act stupid! I don’t think anything wrong has happened to me. I am someone who lives with dignity,”

# “India has the second highest number of HIV patients in the world. Yet, we are talking about the kissing incident rather than the HIV cause. We should not waste national time on such trivial issues.”

Hot facts in Biography


# The hot actress  earned a black belt in Karate, a martial art.

# She attended a reception at the House of Commons, to meet the then-British prime minister Tony Blair. [ February 2007]

# Shilpa Shetty was also invited to meet with Queen Elizabeth II in London. [Mar 2007] She was the subject of a documentary entitled “The Real Shilpa Shetty”.

# Her mother tongue is Tulu.

# The actress knows nearly ten languages including English, Hindi,Tulu, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati, Telugu, Tamil, Urdu and basic French.

# She is a trained Bharatanatyam dancer.

# She is interested in sports and she was the captain of the baseball team during her school days.

# Her younger sister Shamita Shetty is also a Bollywood actress. Both sisters worked together in the film Fareb andthey are the first sisters to appear in a film together in the history of Bollywood.

# The hot actress started her career at age 16, as amodel for Limca in 1991.

# Shilpa made her film debut in 1993 with Baazigar.

# She was on the cover of the first issue of OK! Magazine.

Shilpa Shetty quotes

# “I really don’t know when I will get married and to be honest, I haven’t found the perfect man yet, “

# “I am a responsible citizen with prudent thoughts. One doesn’t have to look sexy for the heck of it. It all depends on the subject of the movie.”

# “There’s a thin line between vulgarity and sensuality. And I have never crossed that. I have always been praised for aestheticsensibilities when it comes to exposing.”

# “As far as my photographs go, what is obscene about it? If navel-showing is obscenity, then our traditional Indian outfit — the traditional sari — should be banned in the first place.”

# “I do read books but I am not a voracious reader. It is not like I cannot do without reading.”

# “I am open to love, I’m a complete optimist. I must thank my family for teaching me to cope with the lows in life. It is only when you hit rock-bottom, that you can look forward to the highs.”

Shilpa Shetty in HIV awareness

# “I have participated to show my solidarity to people living with HIV-Aids. I will do anything for them to feel wanted and special,” -Shilpa Shety

# “Why not a film on HIV positive patients? It is a social stigma in our society. We made this film to highlight this problem … This film will bring about a social awareness about AIDS in our country. It is high time we talked about this in our society.” -Shilpa Shety [About movie "Phir Milenge" 2004]

# Her movie Phir Milenge was is about AIDS awareness. It was viewed by the United Nations and appreciated for its social concern.

# She donated her remuneration of her movie ‘Phir Milenge’ to an AIDS charity.

# Shetty lent her active support to a BBC World Service Trust television show designed to tackle the problem of HIV-AIDS in India. [Feb 2006]

Shilpa Shetty as PETA activist

# “These once dignified animals only leave their cages, which are barely larger than the size of their bodies, for a few minutes each day to be forced into the ring to perform tricks which make no sense and are upsetting to them. The best way to help animals suffering in circuses is to boycott the circus”.[ Being in PETA]

# Shetty’s joined hands with PETA as part of an advertising campaign against the use of wild animals in circuses.
Shilpa Shetty Hot
Shilpa Shetty Hot
Shilpa Shetty Hot
Shilpa Shetty Hot
Shilpa Shetty Hot
Shilpa Shetty Hot
Shilpa Shetty Hot
Shilpa Shetty Hot
Shilpa Shetty Hot
Shilpa Shetty Hot
Shilpa Shetty Hot
Shilpa Shetty Hot
Shilpa Shetty Hot
Shilpa Shetty Hot
Shilpa Shetty Hot

SHILPA SHETTY HOT & DOMINATING



SHILPA SHETTY HOT VIDEO SONG



Shilpa Shetty Hot Videos



richard gere kissing hot & sexy shilpa shetty.mp4


No comments:

Post a Comment