gfhh

Saturday 16 July 2011

Tanushree Dutta Hot Photos Biography Videos

Tanushree Dutta Hot Biography

# Tanushree Dutta loves children, but says that she does not want any of her own.

# After tagged with sexy image Tanushri Dutta has decided not to kiss onscreen again as she feels uncomfortable kissing in front of camera.

# The actress came to limelight when she won the title of Femina Miss India in 2004.

# Tanushree Dutta was also crowned Miss Confidence and Miss Beautiful Smile. The participating judges in the competition were Sanjay Dutt, Fardeen Khan, Bipasha Basu, Ritu Beri, Sonu Nigam, Farah Khan, Madhavan, Saif Ali Khan & Hemant Trivedi.

# During her childhood days Tanushri Dutta was very shy and very introvert due to strict social norms.

# Before entereing films she was employed with Oracle Institute for 3 months. There she did many assignments including ramp, print campaign, videos, & commercials.

# She did her graduation in communications in Pune, Maharashtra.

# She is a Bengali by birth.

# The hot actress was placed among the top ten in the Miss Universe 2004.

# Her Bollywood debut was in 2005 through Aashiq Banaya Apne.

# She wears glasses in real life.

# Her dad works for the Life Insurance Corporation of India.

# The actress did many concerts in various parts of India as well as abroad.

# She anchored a Bengali show on Televions titled ‘Hoi Hullod’.

# She would like to be identified as an actress rather than being just known as a sex symbol.

#  Tanushree Dutta enjoys Cooking, dancing, watching movies and trekking.

Tanushree Dutta quotes

# “Yes, I have kissed on-screen, but I don’t feel comfortable doing it.” (2007)

# “I am single but not ready to mingle . After my bad experience with Aaditya Datt, I am not going to jump into anything. I strongly believe in destiny. Things happen, when they have to. Right now my family is my first priority and my younger sister, who is studying in class X, needs a lot of attention. So love can wait.”

# “Since my childhood I wanted to be in the glamour world. It was my dream to win the Miss India crown. When it happened I wanted to become an international model and feature in FTV.”

# ”For a small town girl like me with no film connections to make it big in Bollywood so early in my career would seem like a dream.”

# “I want to be a queen. I have always been fascinated by the lifestyle of kings and queens and that’s what my dream role is. I want to be known as a good actress as well as a saleable one. I think I’ll make it,”

# “I take that as a compliment. I think Bipasha is stunning and has a great body too. But I don’t want to be the next Bipasha Basu; I want people to know me for being Tanushree Dutta,” [on being compared with Bipasha Basu]

# “I come from a conservative Bengali family and my personailty was groomed according to strict social norms. Therefore i was shy and introvert. But then i went to a boarding school in Pune and my outlook towards life changed. I became more open and friendly and felt confident enough to participate in the Miss India Pageant. Winning the tittle changed my life”

# “Every life runs on its own pace and rhythm, and we should not break that. One person can strike gold in ten years, while another can do it in two years. Hard work and focus is the key to success.”

# “One can not make a hit by simply fitting kissing scenes in a film; the audience is not a fool,”

# “My ambition was to win the Miss India crown and then do something else, but it didn’t go as planned and I landed up here.”

# “I really wanted to do something different and I tried playing a negative shade in Raqeeb. And for the first time, critics gave me good reviews and didn’t sum up my performance with phrases like ‘capable of more, sexy and hot, glam doll”

# “It seems everybody wants to dress me up. However, every time people have tried doing that, the result has drawn a lot of flak. I don’t know who to blame because I have a decent body and face. I have been a part of the fashion industry and it is an established fact that I can carry off a dress well. Either the designers aren’t making good clothes at all or I am jinxed,”

# “For the past few months, I am learning Kathak. It’s all part of my fitness regime. Dancing is the healthy way to remain fit. Since I am doing a lot of stage shows, this is going to help me there too. And of course I will improve my latkajhatkas in the films also.” [2007]

# “I’ve enjoyed working with him. His dedication and professionalism is worth praising. He is also a good person. So working with him all along was very easy. His sense of humor really refreshes you.” [About Emraan]

# “I want to do a variety of roles, not just those requiring me to look glamorous. For me, it is very important that people know me as a good actress rather than just another sex symbol,??”
Tanushree Dutta Hot
Tanushree Dutta Hot
Tanushree Dutta Hot
Tanushree Dutta Hot
Tanushree Dutta Hot
Tanushree Dutta Hot
Tanushree Dutta Hot
Tanushree Dutta Hot
Tanushree Dutta Hot
Tanushree Dutta Hot
Tanushree Dutta Hot
Tanushree Dutta Hot
Tanushree Dutta Hot
Tanushree Dutta Hot
Tanushree Dutta Hot

Tanushree Dutta's Hot and Cute Avatar



Tanushree Dutta's hot photoshoot



Sizzling Tanushree Dutta in Chocolate Theme



Tanushree Dutta's hot photo shoot


No comments:

Post a Comment