gfhh

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Ramya Krishnan Hot Photos Biography Videos

Ramya Krishnan Hot Biography

# The tamil actress started her company in the name of her son ‘Ritwik’.

# She married noted Telugu film director Krishna Vamsi on June 12.

# Despite her age, The tamil actress continues to be in demand in Tamil , Telugu, kannada and Malayalam film industry.

# She says that she will continue to work in the industry despite of her marriage. Quoting the example of Hollywood movies she says that almost the popular actresses there are married and doing well.

# The hot south actress learnt Bharathanatyam and Kuchipudi dance forms and has given many stage shows.

# She has a long career spanning over two decades and 200+ films to her credit.

# Her Tamil film Padayappa has brought her recognition internationally in Japan, Singapore, London and Paris.

# The actress worked with all the major heroes like Akkineni Nageswara Rao, Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao, Krishna, Sobhan Babu , Chiranjeevi, Balakrishna Nandamuri, Venkatesh, Akkineni Nagarjuna and Jagapathi Babu.

# She gave stage shows in New York, Dallas, San Jose, and Cincinnati.

# The sexy actress bagged two prestigious Nandi Awards from the Government of Andhra Pradesh and a National Award from the Indian Government .

Tamil Actress Ramya Krishnan quotes

# “Cinema is just a medium of entertainment. One should not look in to the personal life of an artiste. If one performs well, one should be given more opportunities”

# “I have a good figure. What’s wrong if I flaunt it…. Why should the critics be after my blood?

# ‘I’ll not hesitate to expose if it is needed for a particular scene.”

# ‘I’m still not satisfied. One good thing that has happened to me was that I was given serious roles in films. I proved I wasn’t just a glamour girl, but an actress with talent. It was after this change that I was convinced that I was much more than a glamour girl.’

# “I was laughing all the time when I was with Amitabh Bachchan. I was overawed by his simplicity, his attitude to be friendly with all the members of the unit.”
Ramya Krishnan Hot
Ramya Krishnan Hot
Ramya Krishnan Hot
Ramya Krishnan Hot
Ramya Krishnan Hot
Ramya Krishnan Hot
Ramya Krishnan Hot
Ramya Krishnan Hot
Ramya Krishnan Hot
Ramya Krishnan Hot
Ramya Krishnan Hot
Ramya Krishnan Hot
Ramya Krishnan Hot
Ramya Krishnan Hot
Ramya Krishnan Hot

Ramya krishnan hot wet song from NARASIMHA



Remya Krishnan undressed by mohanlal very hot



ramya krishnan hot saree butt



ramya krishnan hot cueves


No comments:

Post a Comment