gfhh

Thursday 14 July 2011

Sameera Reddy Hot Photos Biography Videos

Sameera Reddy Hot Biography

# The actress was recently attacked by a mob, the reason being that she is supporting an orphanage. She has been supporting the girl’s orphanage Dream Homes. Now the orphanage has been facing the threat of eviction by the landlady as there is some dispute between the two. She recently attacked by a mob as she stood against the eviction. She was rescued by the police.

# The hot actress had a huge crush on actor Salman Khan during her college days. Sameera says that she watched Maine Pyar Kiya 16 times.

# “I have been trying to raise funds to buy a house for these children, and what do I get? I have just managed to escape with the help of police. I am shaken and scared. I don’t know what to do.” [Speaking about mob attack]

# She has also done a notable role in a Bengali film “Kalpurush”.

# She has two elder sisters who are doing well in modelling.Her elder sister, Sushma Reddy has entered bollywood through Chocolate.

# The actress is a trained Kathak dancer.

# She stays away from fatty, spicy, and fried foods.

# The actress loves turtles. She likes raw fish cooked in rice. She also likes pickle.

Sameera Reddy quotes

# “I have still not found Mr Right.’

# ‘I am waiting for my love for me love can be in many forms and it is a great responsibility. When I fall in love I will make sure that I can give my whole to him.’

# ‘I know of many actresses who sleep with their heroes or any accomplished actor for that matter, just to get roles in their films! Well, I’m not judging them; I’m just telling you that I cannot be doing that. I cannot sell my soul for commercial success…’

# “I’m proud to be doing films in Hindi, Bengali Telugu and Tamil. And please bring on more languages.”

# ‘I don’t believe in the award system. Till the time my fans and the director praises me, I am happy’

# ‘My ultimate dream role is Rekha’s character in Khoon Bhari Maang. That was one helluva character.’

# ‘I gym and do power yoga for one hour every day. Swimming also helps in a great way. I am very careful about what I eat. I never drink because my body is allergic to it and even oily food is a complete no no for me. As I travel quite a bit, I have to take extra care of my health.’

# ‘I believe in astrology and know that it’s a very powerful medium. But at the same time, I also believe that people make their own destinies. And with your positivity, you can overcome anything and everything in life.’
Sameera Reddy Hot
Sameera Reddy Hot
Sameera Reddy Hot
Sameera Reddy Hot
Sameera Reddy Hot
Sameera Reddy Hot
Sameera Reddy Hot
Sameera Reddy Hot
Sameera Reddy Hot
Sameera Reddy Hot
Sameera Reddy Hot
Sameera Reddy Hot
Sameera Reddy Hot
Sameera Reddy Hot
Sameera Reddy Hot

Hot Sameera Reddy



sameera reddy hot bikini video



sameera Reddy's Hot Introduction Scene



Hot bollywood sexy Sameera Reddy Musafir sex scene


No comments:

Post a Comment