gfhh

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Rani Mukherji Hot Photos Biography Videos

Rani Mukherji Hot Biography

# Rani Mukerji created controversy in Varanasi during the shoot for the” Sarkar” .While the unit was shooting on the banks of river Ganga, Rani’s security personnel lathi-charged the media persons and her fans gathered there, Rani didn’t stop them. A political grouptold her to give an apology in 48hrs or leave the city. Later Rani apologised to the media.

# Before Aishwarya Rai‘s marriage there were rumours about Rani Mukerji and Abhishek Bachchan‘s marriage.

# There were rumours of differences between Rani Mukerji and Preity Zinta,but both of them denied the fact.

# Mukerji was asked to name her idol and she replied, “Adolf Hitler” and the same was published in Desi Xpress, she was largely criticised for that. But she denied mentioning Hitler’s name.

# Rani Mukerji’s performance as a deaf-blind girl in the film “Black” widely appreciated and she received many awards for that. (2005)

# The Indian government found out that Mukerji was Begum Musharraf’s favourite Bollywood star and invited her to dinner to greet General Pervez Musharraf in company of the Indian prime minister Manmohan Singh. [2005]

# Rani Mukerji’s father Ram Mukherjee is a director, her mother is a playback singer and her brother Raja Mukherjee is a film producer and director.

# The actress is a trained Odissi dancer.

# The actress changed her surname from Mukherjee to Mukerji several years back.

# Her first world tour in the year 1999 with Aamir Khan, Aishwarya Rai, Akshaye Khanna and Twinkle Khanna was commercially very successfull.

# Rani Mukerji appeared twice in Koffee with Karan.

# One of Rani Mukerji’s saries in Baabul was auctioned off and the money was spent for charity.

# Rani raised funds for the National Centre For Promotional of Employment for Disabled People (NCPEDP).

# The actress celebrated her birthday with the students of the Helen Keller Institute for the Deaf and Blind.

# Rani endeavoured to raise funds to help Tsunami victims.

Rani Mukerji quotes

# “I wake up worried every morning, as when you do a good job people want you to continue with it. Films are my life. I don’t think I will ever quit or retire. Even after my marriage and kids, I will still be part of the film industry.”

# ” I do not regret having taken up any film till date. All my films have taught me something or the other.”

# “The thing about me and Abhishek is that we are such close pals that our chemistry works on the big screen. When real life romance actors work together, there is always discomfort as a lot of personal things crop up. But two friends can work wonders when acting, like in the case of Shah Rukh and Kajol.”

# “Preity is a lovely co-star. All our films together have worked. She keeps joking that she’ll put me in her wedding picture to ensure her marriage would be a super hit,”

# “I enjoyed being away from Mumbai. I’d shoot, then crash out in the hotel. I went for long walks, shopping, to church. I loved being by myself. I was the only actor who was in New York for the entire three months while other members of the cast came and went.”

# “President Musharraf and all the other delegates said I’m very popular in Pakistan. The way they spoke and the kind of people they seem to be, I feel peace is around the corner. I hope the dinner made a difference. Lets join hands at least in sports, cinema and other cultural events.”

# “For me apart from the training, a keen observation of how such girls, talk, eat, drink and do what when they are alone helped me live the role,” [About "Black" preparation]
Rani Mukherji Hot
Rani Mukherji Hot
Rani Mukherji Hot
Rani Mukherji Hot
Rani Mukherji Hot
Rani Mukherji Hot
Rani Mukherji Hot
Rani Mukherji Hot
Rani Mukherji Hot
Rani Mukherji Hot
Rani Mukherji Hot
Rani Mukherji Hot
Rani Mukherji Hot
Rani Mukherji Hot
Rani Mukherji Hot

rani mukherjee



Rani Mukherjee looks sizzling hot in a bikini



"Ab To Forever" - Song - TA RA RUM PUM



Sexy Rani Mukherji Looks Killer Hot In Blue Sexy Dress At Forevermark


No comments:

Post a Comment