gfhh

Monday 4 July 2011

Urmila Matondkar hot Photos Biography Videos

Urmila Matondkar hot Biography

# The hot actress describes her ideal man to be “A bit of Patrick Swayze, a little of Liam Neeson, a resemblance to Brad Pitt, and the voice of Amitabh Bachchan”

# Since Rangeela there were rumors about Urmila Matondkar  and Ram Gopal verma. She always denied any relationship except that of professional.

# The actress admits that she is single and waiting for her Mr. Right.[12th Dec 2006 ]

# Her first film with Director Ram Gopal Verma was Drohi later she worked with him in Daud, Satya, Kaun, Mast, Jungle, Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya, Bhoot, Ek Hasina Thi etc.

# Asha Bhosle sang the maximum number of songs in the 90′s and the 2000′s, for Urmila Matondkar .

# She was one of the most famous sex symbols of the 1990′s.

# Nowadays The actress is showing her keen interest in artistic movies. She is not just sexy but proved to be a very good actress.

# She started her career as a child artist with the film Kalyug [1980], she came to limelight in Masoom 1983.

# She made her film debut as an adult actress with the film Narasimha along with Sunny Deol.

# Her first big hit was the Rangeela in 1995, in which she played a star-struck dancer.

# The hot actress won Filmfare Critics Award Best Performance for Bhoot,in 2003.

# She is an outstanding dancer and has been a featured performer in many Bollywood “item numbers”.

# Her father is a lecturer.

# The Indian community in New Jersey held its own parade to celebrate India’s Independence Day and in the event chief marshal was none other than Bollywood actress Urmila Matondkar [Aug 15, 2007]

# Besides acting and dancing the actress also has a passion for painting and singing.

# Her talent for singing came to the fore recently when she sung a song with Asha Bhosle for the latter’s album ‘Asha And Friends’.



Urmila Matondkar quotes

# “Frankly, I haven’t found any such person yet. I wouldn’t like to be frivolous about my relationships or marriage.” [told on12th Dec 2006 ]

# “Well I don’t plan anything. Marriage will happen when it has to happen. I respect the institution. I take each day as it comes. So when the time comes I’ll be married. Right now I just want to work hard and concentrate in my work and be happy and contend with what I have and what I am.”[2007]

# ‘I honestly feel that what we are doing is no big deal. After Sridevi, none of us can even claim, we are such big stars.’

# “Yes, I always liked acting, but never ever thought it would be my profession. I wanted to study since my family has an academic background. I never went to producers’ offices asking for work. Someone happened to suggest my name to N. Chandra and then to others, and that’s how I got my earlier films.”

# “Absolutely sensational, fantastic, brilliant. I have no adjectives. I just think, this is a lifetime opportunity and I have really tried to make the most of it, I’ve been a big fan Helen fan. So it was entirely challenging,” [speaking about her role in Gopal Varma's Aag]

# ‘I haven’t patented my acting style. So anybody is free to copy it as and when desired. Many actresses have already tried it, successfully or unsuccessfully.’
Urmila Matondkar hot
urmila-matondkar-hot-pictures.jpeg (291×500)
Urmila Matondkar hot
urmila-matondkar-200912.jpg (500×744)
Urmila Matondkar hot
urmila-matondkar-hot.jpg (570×760)
Urmila Matondkar hot
Urmila.jpg (573×575)
Urmila Matondkar hot
Urmila+Matondkar+116.jpg (1024×768)
Urmila Matondkar hot
9.jpg (300×360)
Urmila Matondkar hot
8.jpg (1024×768)
Urmila Matondkar hot
Urmila_Matondkar_Hot_07.jpg (352×511)
Urmila Matondkar hot
Urmila Matondkar 154.jpg (1024×768)
Urmila Matondkar hot
Urmila-Matondkar-Hot-Pictures.jpg (367×763)
Urmila Matondkar hot
UrmilaMatondkar.jpg (206×300)
Urmila Matondkar hot
Bollywood+Actress+Urmila+Matondkar+Hot.jpg (366×400)
Urmila Matondkar hot
urmila_matondkar_003_300x356.jpg (300×356)
Urmila Matondkar hot
urmila_matondkar_011_1024x768_ncph.jpg (1024×768)
Urmila Matondkar hot

urmila matondkar showing hot cleavage http://undn.org no 1 india desi forum join us!!



Urmila Matondkar's hot new photo shoot



Urmila Matondkar - Sexy - Daud - Zahreela Pyar



Urmila Matondkar hot cleavage.. hot bollywood babe showing her assets


No comments:

Post a Comment