gfhh

Monday 4 July 2011

Udita Goswami Hot Photos Biography Videos

Udita Goswami Hot Biography

# The hot actress Udita Goswami comes from a very traditional and conservative family.

# Aerobics , kickboxing and controlled diet are some of the secrets behind the fitness of the actress .

# Udita Goswami has done a show for the Sick Kids Foundation.

# Udita Goswamy was furious about her role in Zeher. She said that her co-star Shamitaa Shetty is almost there in every frame of the film, but her own footage has been chopped off considerably in the final product.

# The actress Udita Goswami started career in modeling, she worked for PepsiCo, Titan Watch, Nokia etc.

# Udita Goswamy was educated in Dehradun, capital of the Indian state of Uttarakhand.

# Udita Goswami studied in D.A.V.Public school in class 8.

Udita Goswami quotes

# “It’s really painful to shoot smooch shots in front of dozens of people while shooting. What’s irritating is the actor‘s stubble, which rubs with my skin when I touch him.”

# ‘I have pledged that in any of my forthcoming films I will not give a lip kiss. I am not comfortable doing that. I belong to a traditional family and my values do not allow me to indulge in such acts.’

# ‘I can kiss only Emraan Hashmi comfortably. If I had to do a kissing shot with any other actor, I would have literally cried.’

# “I hate it when media tries to create a hype over a smooching scene. Why not treat it as another scene.”

# “I always use some good quality cream and after every shot, I apply it on my face and body parts for a soothing effect after such unpleasant experience. It also protects me against any allergy on my skin. Because of such unpleasant experiences, I prefer a clean-shaven man,”

# “I didn’t want to make a debut in a film seeing which the audience would say, ‘Oh, just another model, who’s come and gone.’ I needed people to sit up and take notice of me,”

# “One never knows what destiny has in store. I always knew I wanted to be in the glamour industry. I did well as a model and now I hope all works for me as an actress”

# ” I am quite happy that I did Aksar because I got a very interesting character to play. It’s all about sex and scandals and I am playing the lead role in the film,”

# “While doing multi-starrer movies, there has always been a problem of getting equal share. It has happened with many other actors too. So, I am not keen on signing such projects. Even in case of a hit, you don’t earn the credit you deserve. But, after the ‘Zeher’ fight, I decided to do films where there are less chances of clash for roles and shares. I would rather wait for a lead role than sign some big multi-starrer film in a hurry.”

# “I have been cheated. Shamita Shetty is there in almost every scene. A song that was to be picturised on me was passed on to her. I was led to believe that the “other woman” role in Zeher would be meatier, but it has just turned out to be fleshier.”
Udita Goswami Hot
udita-goswami-vlcc09.jpg (500×747)
Udita Goswami Hot
1299653129Udita-Goswami-1.jpg (299×356)
Udita Goswami Hot
1287991745udita_goswami_hot1.jpg (600×881)
Udita Goswami Hot
udita8.jpg (1024×768)
Udita Goswami Hot
udita-goswami-1.jpg (440×546)
Udita Goswami Hot
udita+goswami-+%2815%29.jpg (351×306)
Udita Goswami Hot
udita-goswami-3.jpg (1024×768)
Udita Goswami Hot
Udita Goswami Hot Pic2.jpg (360×540)
Udita Goswami Hot
udita-goswami-the-hot-lady.jpg (564×423)
Udita Goswami Hot
udita-goswami-the-hot-lady.jpg (564×423)
Udita Goswami Hot
udita-goswami-hot-sizzling-wallpaper9.jpg (564×423)
Udita Goswami Hot
UditaGoswami.jpg (336×400)
Udita Goswami Hot
Udita_Goswami12_thumb.jpg (604×772)
Udita Goswami Hot
Udita-Goswami_7975.jpg (228×239)
Udita Goswami Hot

Paap Desire Hot Scene Udita Goswami & John Abraham 2004 BOLLYDVD.NET



Hot Sexy scene -udita goswami and jhon abraham



Aksar - Soniye Song with Udita Goswami HOT scenes 2006 BOLLYDVD.NET



Udita Goswami : Hot girl From Dehra Dun


No comments:

Post a Comment