gfhh

Monday 4 July 2011

Yana Gupta Hot Photos Biography Videos

Yana Gupta  Hot Biography


# Yana Gupta fell in love and married Satyakam Gupta an Indian painterin 2001, but separated very early on 18th May 2005.

# After divorcing her husband Yana Gupta dated Aftab. Yana and Aftab did not hide their relationship from media. They claimed that the understanding between them was so good that Yana actually encouraged Aftab to kiss his co-star Celina Jaitley in “Red”. [2007]

# She broke up with Aftab in 2007. She felt that he was not the person she would like to marry.

# Yana Gupta is penning a book on nutrition. “It’s a fitness and health book. I have been into nutrition since I was 16. I am a fitness trainer and also an acupuncture practitioner who treats people. ” [About her book, 2006]
# She is graduated in Park Architecture and Gardening.
# Her hobbies includes playing piano, flute, dancing, aerobics, health, fitness, and computers.
# Yana Gupta learnt singing in London to prepare herself for her musical album. She joined a course in London’s Trinity School of Music.
# The actress is a member of PETA and spreading awareness against the cruelty to animals.
# She appeared in Kannada movie “Jogi” which was a blockbuster of the the year.
# She is an European, but always mistaken as East Indian origin.
# Yana Gupta appeared on many magazine like ELLE, Cosmopolitan, Femina, Maxim etc.
She was named the new face for Lakme cosmetics in 2001. Thus she replaced its former model Lisa Ray.
# She is a vegetarian.
# The actress campaigned for Calvin Klein, Victoria’s Secret, Toyota, Honda, Sony, and cosmetic products such as Nivea, Rexona, Shuemura, & Shisheido etc..
Yana Gupta quotes

# “I have got a strong liking for south Indian dishes. I really love having all those idlis, upma and masala dosas. Most of the preparations here are made with coconuts, perhaps that’s one reason I like the food here”
# “I have not strutted my stuff yet. If I start showing off and try to look sexy, many actresses will not get a sound sleep. Till now, whatever I did was just the tip of the iceberg. The day I will show the whole iceberg, no one will stand any competition against me.”
# “I am working hard on improving my Hindi so that I can work easily in Bollywood. I don’t want to restrict myself to being an item girl. The artiste in me is waiting to bud out and brim with creativity.”
# “I’m very health conscious and carry small dabbas of stuff like my soya protein and calcium powder which I mix. They look kind of weird and I’m always questioned for it. I also have small acupuncture needles which I bought from China, which look like tiny sharp objects in the X-ray machine.”
# “I am passionate about my dance. I would always like to dance. But, I am not in a hurry to accept every offer that comes my way”
# “One has to stick to exercise regime and right dietary schedule to keep those extra pounds at bay and maintain baby soft skin”
# “I am even thinking that I should sing a song in Tamil and I think it’ll sound really cute what with my accent and all”
# “I am happy with what I am today. I thank all my fans who have given me so much love and affection and always appreciated my work.”
# “I enjoy dancing very much. Besides, I had started taking dance coaching when I was fourteen.”
Yana Gupta  Hot
Yana+gupta+1.jpg (440×586)
Yana Gupta  Hot
yana1.jpg (402×535)
Yana Gupta  Hot
Yana-Gupta-hot-pictures.jpg (650×300)
Yana Gupta  Hot
5.jpg (371×400)
Yana Gupta  Hot
Yana-Gupta-upskirt-121310.jpg (600×947)
Yana Gupta  Hot
Yana%2BGupta5.jpg (371×400)
Yana Gupta  Hot
Yana Gupta  Hot
yana+gupta+hot+scenes+%26+poses.jpeg (130×106)
Yana Gupta  Hot
yana-gupta-hot-photos1.jpg (300×600)
Yana Gupta  Hot
Yana-Gupta-Hot-Celebrating-Holi-2011-Stills-Photos-14.jpg (502×720)
Yana Gupta  Hot
Yana-Gupta-Sexy_007[2].jpg (454×329)
Yana Gupta  Hot
78039728-actress-yana.jpg (111×111)
Yana Gupta  Hot
Yana-Gupta-Hot-Celebrating-Holi-2011-Stills-Photos-1.jpg (507×714)
Yana Gupta  Hot
Yana_Gupta_Hot_02.jpg (620×417)
Yana Gupta  Hot
Yana-Gupta-Hot-Pictures-and-Wallpapers-Free-Download-150x150.jpg (150×150)
Yana Gupta  Hot

Hot babes Yana, Eesha at Child Reach NGO event



Yana Gupta caught without underwear!!



Sexy Yana Gupta Showing her Cleavage



Dr. Zeus feat. Yana Gupta - Aag Ka Darya ( Hot Indian Song )


No comments:

Post a Comment