gfhh

Monday 4 July 2011

Vidya Balan Hot Photos Biography Videos

Vidya Balan Hot Biography

# Gossip columnists linked The hot actress with John Abraham but she strongly denied the allegations.

# I haven’t found a man I’d like to spend my life with. When he comes along, I’ll give up everything, career included. Do you think I’d risk that kind of commitment at this stage of my career when things are going well? – Vidya Balan

# In an interview, The actress has stated that she visits temple everyday .

# The actress decided to join films the day she interacted with Shabana Azmi while in collegeShe is trained in Carnatic music

# She made her debut as a model in a Surf Excel advertisement in 1998

# She did number of ad films under the great director Pradeep Sarkar. She had done more than 25 ad films by 1998.

# The sexy actress was listed as number 8 of ‘Top Bollywood Actresses’ of 2006.

Vidya Balan quotes [ from actress interview ]

 # “When everyone says good things about you, you have to be careful that your feet remain on ground”

# “Even in times of adversity, I believe everything that happens, happens for the best. I am a die-hard optimist”

# ” Though I have firm faith in God, I refuse to follow meaningless rituals. I believe there is one supreme power, a governing force that rules the world. I derive my strength from that force. I call it God.”

# “I have enjoyed the success my work has brought me. Some might say I haven’t really struggled to be successful. I think it is my perspective that is utopian. My state of mind is positive and peaceful. And I dare to dream.”
Vidya Balan Hot
lrg_Vidya-Balan-hot.jpg (353×400)
Vidya Balan Hot
vidyabalan_big.jpg (200×341)
Vidya Balan Hot
vidya-balan-hot-sexy-stills2.jpg (400×320)
Vidya Balan Hot
hot-sensuous-vidya-balan-wallpaper.jpg (564×818)
Vidya Balan Hot
vidya300.jpg (300×380)
Vidya Balan Hot
Vidya Balan Hot
hot-sensuous-vidya-balan.jpg (564×564)
Vidya Balan Hot
kahaani-movie-vidya-balan-hot.jpg (1024×683)
Vidya Balan Hot
vidya-balan-hot-pics-in-bikini_4.jpg (400×431)
Vidya Balan Hot
cool_vidya_balan_pic-78534574.jpg (300×349)
Vidya Balan Hot
vidyabalan6.jpg (1024×768)
Vidya Balan Hot
Vidya Balan Hot
110309115734Cover-Story1+2-4.jpg (500×548)
Vidya Balan Hot
Vidya+Balan+received+lots+of+flak+for+Paa(1).jpg (430×642)
Vidya Balan Hot

Vidya Balan's Hottest Photoshoot till date



Vidya Balan Hot Sex Scene



vidya balan hot kiss for supper hero



vidya balan sanjay hot sex PARINEETA


No comments:

Post a Comment