gfhh

Monday 11 July 2011

Nisha Kothari Hot Photos Biography Videos

Nisha Kothari Hot Biography

# Some reports claim that Ram Gopal Varma is very possessive about this hot actress.# The actress was ousted from Aditya Datt’s movie Good Luck.

# There are many rumours linking Ram Gopal Varma and Nisha Kothari but both of them are denying the facts.

# It is said that the actress is replacing Urmila Matondkar in Ram Gopal Varma’s group.

Nisha Kothari quotes

# “I have a beautiful body and can carry any outfit with grace. If I reveal or do intimate scenes that’s only because I am convinced the role needs it. The director has to convince me that the scene is required and I know that I look sexy and not vulgar donning a short skirt or hot pants.”

# “I really don’t know how to react to such stupid and baseless stories. I respect Ram Gopal Varma as a director and I am grateful for his belief in me. Beyond that there is nothing between us.”

# “There was a time when I would dream of working with these stars and today I am sharing the screen space with them. It is like a dream come true. The best part is that these senior actors make the newcomer feel so comfortable on the sets that you feel you have been working for ages with them.” [Speaking about an opportunity to work with Sushmita Sen, Ajay Devgan and Emraan Hashmi]

# “While shooting for RGVKA, Ram Gopal Varma suddenly asked me to puff beedi Rajnikanth style. Though I had practised the style quite a few times, I panicked and looked at Ajay Devgan. He realised that I was scared and quietly winked at me and smiled, which meant ‘just do it’. The shot I gave then was perfect.”

# “When I don’t have any work I either play video games, work out or catch up with my sleep. I don’t party at all. I am a traditional person and like to maintain a low profile. I have a long way to go and I am concentrating only on my work.”

# “You just have to put on the music and I can break into a jig. I love to dance and sometimes when I am feeling low, I put on soft music and dance,”
Nisha Kothari Hot
Nisha Kothari Hot
Nisha Kothari Hot
Nisha Kothari Hot
Nisha Kothari Hot
Nisha Kothari Hot
Nisha Kothari Hot
Nisha Kothari Hot
Nisha Kothari Hot
Nisha Kothari Hot
Nisha Kothari Hot
Nisha Kothari Hot
Nisha Kothari Hot
Nisha Kothari Hot
Nisha Kothari Hot

nisha kothari hot scene



YouTube HD Nisha Kothari Hot Song Kiss You Day And Night Full Video Agyaat



Nisha Kothari Hot Song Kiss U Day And Night Remix Agyaat HQ Full Video NEW Hindi Movie



Nisha kothari hot song


No comments:

Post a Comment