gfhh

Saturday 9 July 2011

Lisa Ray Hot Photos Biography Videos

Lisa Ray Hot Biography

# After her debut film Kasoor, Lisa Ray seems to have lost her interest in films. She said “I realised that that world was not for me. It demands dedication…”

# The actress wants to be a novelist.

# She is one of the top-10 most beautiful Indian women of the millennium in India. [Poll conducted by Times of India]

# The actress was the “brand ambassador” for Lakme cosmetics in India.

# She made her debut in bollywood with the film “Kasoor” in 2001 opposite Aftab Shivdasani.

# The actress speaks many languages including Hindi though not brought up in India.

# She was voted “Star of the Future” at the Toronto Film Festival 2002.

# She was grown up in Toronto.

# Her father is an Indian and mother is a Polish.

# The actress started her modelling career when she was 16.

Lisa Ray quotes

# “The story of my so-called affair with Sanjay Dutt came as a shock to me. I couldn’t handle it, so I ran away to Canada.”

# “I have no home. I’m kind of placed in London, but Paris is where my boyfriend is. My parents are in Toronto and I work in New York and India a lot. That makes me a bit of a chameleon, and frankly, I like that.”

# “A lot of models are going into films hats off to them. It’s a difficult life and unfortunately people expect too much from them. They probably work their butts off. I’m just much lazier, I guess.”

# ‘I think I’m completely flexible. I can be made to look very different every time – that’s my special contribution to any project. I can look young and innocent, or do a great vamp look; very, very foreign or absolutely Indian.’

# “Every role that I’ve done is totally different. All About You is comedy; I’m the comic relief in that . Civil Brand is drama; I’m the lead in that. Everything is totally different. I’m doing exactly what I want to do.”

# “I believe in destiny.”

# “When ever I’m stressed I love getting away and going home to Toronto.”

# “India is such a strong movie-going culture. Watching a film in a cinema there is radically different from watching one anywhere else. It’s not just about watching the film. The entire family socializes while watching the movie.”

# “I do feel that I’m equally at ease in Paris as I am in a village in India as I am in a cafe in Montreal or on Queen Street in Toronto. I like that. It work for my acting process as well.”

# “In the past, whenever I have seen myself on screen, I have felt uncomfortable so often, wondering why I reacted in a particular way in one scene, or why I didn’t react in a particular way in another.” [2006]

# “Even before the film was released, we knew it would be wrong to think that Water is only about widows in a holy city in India. And Canadian audiences knew that instantly. Some people have come out of the theater, telling us that Water made them think a lot about their own communities. A Greek woman told me, ‘I never realized it, but we did similar things to our widows.’” [About film Water, 2005]

# “I worked in one film in Bollywood but I am here, and I look forward to films being made here. I have nothing against good Bollywood films. Many are very camp and very over the top — those films are not for me. I have lived in India for some years and am very proud of my Indian heritage.” [ About future in Bollywood]
Lisa Ray Hot
hot4_jpg.jpg (372×547)
Lisa Ray Hot
1.jpg (419×450)
Lisa Ray Hot
2007+Vanity+Fair+Oscar+Party+ADcVgM86j-tl.jpg (390×594)
Lisa Ray Hot
lisa_ray3.jpg (325×400)
Lisa Ray Hot
1298897_f520.jpg (520×1045)
Lisa Ray Hot
lisa ray2.jpg (434×583)
Lisa Ray Hot
12894,xcitefun-151215073849.jpg (597×1023)
Lisa Ray Hot
lisaray14.jpg (344×450)
Lisa Ray Hot
lisa-raye-picture-1.jpg (376×490)
Lisa Ray Hot
c_lisa_ray_2.jpg (356×400)
Lisa Ray Hot
lisa-ray-wallpaper.jpg (564×790)
Lisa Ray Hot
lisa ray3.jpg (429×608)
Lisa Ray Hot
lisa-ray-cancer.jpg (432×592)
Lisa Ray Hot
index.php (215×280)
Lisa Ray Hot

Lisa Ray and Sheethal Hot Scene.mp4



lisa ray



Lisa Ray Lesbian Scene



Lisa Ray Sexy and Hot HOT HOT Woman


No comments:

Post a Comment