gfhh

Saturday 9 July 2011

Lara Dutta Hot Photos Biography Videos

Lara Dutta Hot Biography

# Lara Dutta is a beauty with brain this was proved when she scored the highest possible marks in the history of the Miss Universe Contest. Her personality fetched her the maximum 9.99 marks in interview.

# The hot actress was offered a role in Hollywood films namely “The Matrix Reloaded” (2003) and “The Matrix Revolutions” (2003), but she rejected as she didn’t like the script.

# She is actively working with an organisation focusing on increasing global awareness of women’s rights.

# Her father L.K. Dutta is a retired Wing Commander. [2006]

# Her mother Jennifer, is half Scottish and half Indian.

# She has two sisters and one of them is serving in ” Indian Air Force “

# She was graduated in economics from Bombay University at Bangalore.

# She won the Miss Gladrags competition in 1997.

# She won the title “Miss Universe in 2000″.

# She was appointed as “ULFA Goodwill Ambassador” in 2001.

# She made her bollywood debut through the film “Andaaz” in 2003. She won Filmfare Best Female Debut Award for her role in the film.

# Her family re-located to Bangalore, in 1981.

# She speaks Hindi and English.

# She was injured recently while shooting for an ad. She tripped and injured her knees during a running sequence. [ 2007]

# Karan Johar and Lara Dutta will be working together in an ad campaign for Louis Vuitton. Interesting fact is that Karan is doing campaign for free because of his long association with the brand. [July 26, 2007 ]

Lara Dutta quotes

# “Today, I know how far I can go without being made to look vulgar on screen. I wouldn’t wear a bikini. I don’t want to do the skin thing any more.”

# ” I know there are many actors around who survive on hype. I am, however, not one of them. I have never had this sense of urgency to make it to the top. I do not believe in the number crunching game either. I’m just enjoying the process of being a part of the industry “

# “I never thought of getting into acting or the glamour world when I was a child. I really wanted to be a pilot and fly around the world. “

# “I was never a party person, I would prefer to watch a movie on a weekend rather than shake a leg at a party, and I love watching films in multiplexes. I go there, meet people and enjoy the whole experience of sitting there, eating popcorn, like any other cinemagoer.”

# “I am answerable to my fans about my professional life. I will make sure that even if they don’t like my film, they won’t be disappointed with my work.”

# “I have my reservations on how much skin I am willing to show (in films). Even in real life, I am much more conservative in my dressing.”

# “I was really surprised while living in America that Americans were clueless about the Indian culture and woman in particular, and it was an amazing triumph for me to go out there and change the perspective that they had about Indian women.”

# “We’ve never claimed to be best friends. We’ve had our ups and downs, after all, we’re competitors in the same field. But I’d hate to have an attitude towards her. I think Priyanka is very talented but I don’t think we’re up for the same slot. Both of us will definitely create our own slots.” [About Priyanka Chopra ]

# “If I am stylish and smoke on big screen, then youngsters of our country are bound to follow that. I have not yet got one good reason why people smoke in life! I have never understood the reason and logic of smoking.” [About smoking]

# “I’m happy with my growth, though I’m not moving at my own pace.”

# “Earlier, I used to take everyone’s advice. Now, after having worked with the likes of Karan Johar (Kaal), I know I want a great atmosphere to work in.”

# “I don’t want to take on roles out of desperation. I’ve never been the kind to dig my nails in and hang on desperately. At the end of the day, I want to be happy that I’ve done some good work in the industry.”

# “When I am free I watch films. Any good film entertains me. My favourite actor is Amitabh Bachchan.”

# “My boyfriend is capable of promoting himself and taking decisions on his own. These are just rumours that I am promoting Kelly in the industry. We never advise each other in our matters. Kelly and I co-operate when the situation demands.”
Lara Dutta Hot
original_Lara-Dutta_4b938a547ba0b.jpg (445×781)
Lara Dutta Hot
hot-and-sexy-lara-dutta.jpg (564×846)
Lara Dutta Hot

Lara Dutta Hot
lara dutta8.jpg (450×657)
Lara Dutta Hot
Lara_Dutta_hot_wallpaper_in_saree.jpg (798×800)
Lara Dutta Hot
Lara-Dutta-1.jpg (400×600)
Lara Dutta Hot
Sexy_Lara_Dutta.JPG (597×733)
Lara Dutta Hot
lara-dutta-hot3.jpg (391×550)
Lara Dutta Hot
lara40.jpg (1024×768)
Lara Dutta Hot
lara-dutta-hot.jpg (450×675)
Lara Dutta Hot
Lara+Dutta+Unseen+Hot++Photo+(1).jpg (1024×768)
Lara Dutta Hot
normal_lara-dutta-02_0.jpg (411×500)
Lara Dutta Hot
hot-and-sexy-lara-dutta.jpg (564×423)
Lara Dutta Hot
lara_dutta_15.jpg (280×400)
Lara Dutta Hot

Hot Lara Dutta Song



Lara dutta -Zinda



lara dutta hot swimsuit in Slow motion by CelebShots.webs.com



ZULFAEN KHOL KHAL KE HOT LARA DUTTA-DO KNOT DISTRUB-HD.flv


No comments:

Post a Comment