gfhh

Saturday 9 July 2011

Koena Mitra Hot Photos Biography Videos

Koena Mitra Hot Biography

# It was reported that she undergone plastic surgery to modify her Lips and Nose, but not happy with that.

# The hot actress has slapped a legal notice on an event organiser and actor Dolly Bindra , accusing her of criminal intimidation and defamation. [Feb 2007 ]

# Two guys, tried to shoot a video of the actress when she was sunbathing by a pool in J W Marriott hotel in Juhu without Koena’s knowledge. Later they were thrown out of the hotel. [June 2007]

# She has reportedly been training in Ju Jitsu and Tai Chi for her role in the film ‘Karna’ which is an international project.She plays a rural woman with superpowers in the film.

# Koena Mitra says that she is happy being single and has no plans to marry in immediate future. [ Apr 2006 ]

# Her name “Koena” is a name of a river in India.

# The hot actress was trained in Indian and western classical dance for 11 years.

# If not an actress, she would have been a Fashion designer.

# She came to limelight when she won Gladrags magazine’s Mega Model Contest in 2002.

# Koena Mitra’s first break in Bollywood was in Ram Gopal Verma’s ‘Road’.

# She recovered from the near-fatal accident that took place when she was returning to Mumbai from Pune on Sunday morning. [Mar 2007]

# The sexy actress is now tired of being an item girl.

# She got graduation degree in Psychology from Kolkatta university.

# She did commercials of ACP Whisky, Miranda, Maruti Alto and Clinic All Clear.

# She featured in music videos like Stereo Nation’s Ishq, Aaj ki Raat, Akh Teri, and Channo.

Koena Mitra quotes

# “I can’t understand why being single for an actress, who is perceived to be hot, is such a difficult thing for people to accept.”

# “My boyfriend found my success hard to digest. I therefore decided to not to continue doing things that would only satisfy his ego. After sometime I felt he was becoming a burden on me. I was finding it difficult to answer all his nagging questions. ”

# “Yes, I did meet Dhoni at Sapna’s salon, but I am not seeing him!, Honestly, I’m not a fan of the game. I’m only really aware of players like Rahul Dravid and a few others because I watch their commercials on television. Other than that, I don’t care.” [About relationship with Dhoni]

# “Yes, I’ll definitely get married, but the time has not yet come.”

# “Post marriage, I would prefer to give ample time to my hubby and household work rather than working in films. I would quit Bollywood the moment I decide to tie the knot.”

# “Spirituality is a very relative term. It is more of a personal belief. I believe in Ma Kali and Durga. If I am in Mumbai I visit the temple every Saturday. It is like a feel good factor. Having said that, I don’t think people who go to temples are more religious or something.”

# “If you are launched in a biggie like a Karan Johar movie, small producers will be scared to approach you”
Koena Mitra Hot
koena-mitra.jpg (450×676)
Koena Mitra Hot
1115_thumbzoom.jpg (600×450)
Koena Mitra Hot
koena-mitra-hot-pics.jpg (600×859)
Koena Mitra Hot
main.php (460×766)
Koena Mitra Hot
koena-mitra-hot-photos-03.jpg (600×449)
Koena Mitra Hot
actress_koena_mitra.JPG (354×368)
Koena Mitra Hot
Koena_Mitra_Bollyone.com_l3.jpg (600×800)
Koena Mitra Hot
gvr74wo5astf8rpjn1.jpg (342×600)
Koena Mitra Hot
Koena_mitra_149.jpg (540×471)
Koena Mitra Hot
Koena+Mitra+red+hot+show,+koena+mitra+in+hot+red+dress,+red+hot+koena+mitra1+(7).jpg (600×900)
Koena Mitra Hot
Koenamitra-lookinghot-sexy-tshirt_184.jpg (336×439)
Koena Mitra Hot
koena-mitra_002.jpg (1024×768)
Koena Mitra Hot
5.jpg (440×581)
Koena Mitra Hot
koenamithra.jpg (680×1003)
Koena Mitra Hot

Koena Mitra Hot Scene



Koena Mitra hot boobs show http://undn.org no 1 india desi forum join us!!



Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena (Koena Mitra & Fardeen) - Trailer



Koena Mitra Hot Dance


No comments:

Post a Comment