gfhh

Saturday 9 July 2011

Kim Sharma Hot Photos Biography Videos

Kim Sharma Hot Biography

# The sexy actress Kim Sharma was dating Indian Cricketer Yuvraj Singh, but now they split. There was no public admission of their relationship by them.

# Arjun Rampal and Kim Sharma are cousins.

# She did many commercials including Close-Up, Sunsilk, Pepsi, Tata Safari, Ponds, Fair & Lovely, Clean-n-Clear and Liril.

# She entered the film industry with a huge hit “Mohabbatein”. She was introdeced by the producer cum director Aditya Chopra.

# The hot actress first started her career with modelling, later joined the bollywood.

# She is also the brand ambassador of Olay in India.

# An Italian man approached Kim and introduced himself at a party. He showed particular interest in Kim. But Kim did not show much interest. However, the Italian has kept on sending flowers, chocolates and wine bottles to Kim Sharma as a mark of his love.

# There was a misunderstanding between Mahima Chaudhary and Kim Sharma during the filming of “Kudiyon Ka Hai Zamaana”

 Kim Sharma quotes

# “I didn’t work with them too much. We only met them when we were doing the songs. They’re really nice. You can watch them and learn a lot from them. And more than them being stars and the whole aura about them is that they’re very good professional people.” [About Amitabh Bachchan and Shahrukh Khan ]

# “I will not return to television because now I feel I have taken a step forward. As a model…No, no more of it.”

# “I may be glamorous in real life. Definitely I am fond of clothes and style and I do follow all that. I am not exactly a girl next door but the point of being an actress is portraying a various array of roles.”

# “I have grown as an actor, as a professional and also as a human being. It’s not only mentally but yes in all terms.”

# “I didn’t come with any expectations I have come from a non film background. I had never wanted to join films and today I have five journalists sitting on the table, talking to me about myself. So for me that’s great. ”

# “I have done a couple of music videos but I never really liked doing music videos, although I did two – one for Lata Mangeshkar and one for Ali Haider. But I prefer commercials much more. Yash Chopra had probably seen my work on TV so they called me and asked me to test. It was that simple.”

# “I eat as healthy as I can. But sometimes I binge. My breakfast consists of toast with eggs and a glass of milk. Lunch would mostly be chicken, dal, roti and yoghurt. I love rice, but avoid it in the afternoon since it makes me drowsy. I avoid carbs for dinner and eat either chicken or fish.”

# “I know how to speak Marathi. I am very fluent in that language. I speak Marathi with my servants and I have picked it up over the years now. Now everyone speaks Marathi in Bombay because it’s a language since school.”
Kim Sharma Hot
kimsharma2.jpg (1024×768)
Kim Sharma Hot
kim-sharma-maxim-01f+%2812%29.jpg (500×528)
Kim Sharma Hot
kim+sharma+hot+image(1).jpg (502×717)
Kim Sharma Hot
kim-sharma-hot-sexy.jpg (1024×768)
Kim Sharma Hot
Kim+Sharma.jpg (553×445)
Kim Sharma Hot
kim+sharma+hot+image+(2).jpg (346×704)
Kim Sharma Hot
kim-sharma-hot-20.jpg (500×746)
Kim Sharma Hot
kim17.jpg (500×822)
Kim Sharma Hot
kim-sharma_001.jpg (1024×768)
Kim Sharma Hot
Kim+Sharma+Hot+pics+(1).jpg (1024×768)
Kim Sharma Hot
Kim-Sharma-pics.jpg (400×300)
Kim Sharma Hot
kim-sharma___62348.jpg (500×674)
Kim Sharma Hot
kim_sharma_hot.jpg (450×578)
Kim Sharma Hot
Kim+Sharma+hot+pic+(1).jpg (439×500)
Kim Sharma Hot

Kim Sharma Hot Scene



Sexy Kim Sharma



Kim Sharma Hot sexy in Yagam



Kim Sharma MMS Hot Scene


No comments:

Post a Comment