gfhh

Friday 8 July 2011

Kausalya Hot Photos Biography Videos

Kausalya Hot Biography

# Kausalya’s original name is Kavitha.

# This gorgeous south indian actress was doing modelling before coming to cinema. She did modeling for the products like sarees, jewelleriesetc. She worked nearly for 65 ads.

#She worked in Tamil , Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada movies both as leading and supporting charactar.

# Kausalya was doing modelling regarding products like Sarees, Jewelleries and Household Articles.

# The tamil actress loves basket ball, cricket and tennis.

# Within a short span of time she established herself as an actress with glamour without wearing micro minis and hot pants like most of the heroines of today.

# The actress Kausalya made her debut through ‘Kallam Ellam Kathal Vazhgai’ opposite Murali, which was a huge hit.

Tamil Actress Kausalya quotes

# “I have controlled my short-tempered anger, a pre-cinema characteristic trait of mine.”

# “While in school I vowed to obtain more marks in maths but was diappointed when I couldn’t do so!”

# “I did it in ‘Nerukku Ner’ because I wanted to prove that I could do glamorous roles too.”

# “I heard 12 stories in two days and signed only one because to tell you the truth I am very mediocre in my aspirations. I am willing to sit at home for six months and wait for a good role. For me acting is a hobby, a temporary thirst. If you will notice out of the six films that were released except for one all had a run of at least hundred days”.

# “I have my friends who advise me on my acting and not just want to be friends because I am an actress. To me money should not be too much or too less. Too much of everything or too little of everything will destroy oneself”.

# “Coming to Cinema is the biggest turning point in my life. ”

# “I won’t say that I was a little nervous. As I was already in modelling field I experienced neither fear nor nervousness. Rather was extremely joyous!” [First day experience]

# “I would enjoy the affection of pure-hearted people. I would appreciate their friendship.”

# “I jumped down from the running train while participating in the cinema shooting for the film “Jolly”. I got wounded all over my body. Even now, whenever I think about that incident I feel the pain!”

# “I like very much basket ball, cricket and tennis.Used to play basket ball very well.”
Kausalya Hot
Kausalya+1.jpg (520×844)
Kausalya Hot
kausalya.jpg (280×400)
Kausalya Hot
VGcWBzvwK18.gif (320×240)
Kausalya Hot
kausalya-wallpaper.jpg (564×1230)
Kausalya Hot
VGcWBzvwK18.gif (320×240)
Kausalya Hot
Kausalya_(actress)_300.jpg (300×360)
Kausalya Hot
satrumun-kidaitha-thagaval.jpg (400×300)
Kausalya Hot
kausalya-wallpaper.jpg (564×1002)
Kausalya Hot
0nandini-hot-photos-741812.jpg (286×754)
Kausalya Hot
satrumun_kidaitha_thagaval_3_129200883756123.jpg (550×768)
Kausalya Hot
2770439_f260.jpg (260×340)
Kausalya Hot
default.jpg (120×90)
Kausalya Hot
lrg-8308-kausalya-009.jpg (405×589)
Kausalya Hot
178703kousalya4qs.jpg (423×640)
Kausalya Hot

kausalya hot



Kausalya Sexy Saree Song



Kausalya sexy bath in river



Kousalya hot sexy mallu acress


No comments:

Post a Comment