gfhh

Sunday 10 July 2011

Deepal Shaw Hot Photos Biography Videos

Deepal Shaw Hot Biography

# The sexy actress is known for her trademark schoolgirl uniform, which she has worn in almost all of her music videos.

# She has burnt her fingers in love and she is a very possessive and passionate person.

# She was linked with model Kranti Jha but she strongly denied the fact and said that it was just friendship and nothing more.

# Deepal Shaw was harassed by few men when her car broke down late at night. Those three men passed obscene remarks on Deepal , which hurt her lot. [2006]

# The actress was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.

# Her mother was from Lucknow, while her father was from Ayodhya.

# She has a younger brother.

# Her parents always encouraged her to sing as a result she gained more interest in the music.

# She is a graduated in Psychology.

# The hot actress began her career as a model, she also participated in the 2004 Miss India beauty pageant.

# Deepal Shaw released her first album, Baby Doll in 2004.

# MTV India has largely been responsible for promoting her music.

Deepal Shaw quotes

# ‘I am married to my career and have no plans of divorcing it’.

# “I was in love once, but I’m not in love with anybody now. I am a loser in love… but the pain in my heart has helped me achieve what I wanted – to be an actress!”

# ” Sushmita and Naomi treated me like a baby. They are too good to be true.”

# “I love to receive compliments as it gives me encouragement and motivates me to give my best shot”
Deepal Shaw Hot
hot-babe-deepal-shaw-wallpaper.jpg (564×423)
Deepal Shaw Hot
Deepal-Shaw-Biography-Pic.jpg (260×350)
Deepal Shaw Hot
hot-and-wet-deepal-shaw-wallpaper.jpg (564×423)
Deepal Shaw Hot
deepal shaw.jpg (550×422)
Deepal Shaw Hot
5.jpg (1024×768)
Deepal Shaw Hot
dee13a(1).jpg (1024×768)
Deepal Shaw Hot
index.php (500×386)
Deepal Shaw Hot
Deepal+Shaw3.JPG (400×250)
Deepal Shaw Hot
Deepal Shaw-50.jpg (1024×768)
Deepal Shaw Hot
4.jpg (438×279)
Deepal Shaw Hot
Deepal-Shaw-Hot-Images.jpg (750×563)
Deepal Shaw Hot
Hot-Deepal-Shaw-pictures.jpg (330×600)
Deepal Shaw Hot
Deepal-Shaw-Photos.jpg (800×600)
Deepal Shaw Hot
deepal_shaw_2.JPG (371×400)
Deepal Shaw Hot

Deepal Shaw



Deepal Shaw - An Amazing Backstage Video



Deepal Shaw Baby Doll on Zoom TV's Page3 050507



Nachaange Saari Saari Raat (Vikalp) Hindi Song


No comments:

Post a Comment