gfhh

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Anjana Sukhani Hot Photos Biography Videos

Anjana Sukhani Hot Biography

# ” I wasn’t told that I’ll be doing a smooching scene in the film. I wasn’t prepared for it.? says Anjana. In fact, she was shocked to know about it. ?I was almost in tears when I came to know about it. I was so uncomfortable and nervous while doing it but Anil is a really great person and he made my work easy.?” [ Anjana Sukhani speaking about her onscreen kiss with Anil Kapoor in Salaam-e-Ishq]

# Eventhough Anjana Sukhani looks sexy, she doesn’t want to be sex symbol she wants to prove herself by her performances and not by skin show.

# The hot actress loves to be known as a girl-next-door and certainly not a sex bomb.

# She has appeared in about 40 commercials.

# She has worked in a music video called ‘Dulhaniya Mar Jayegi’.

# Anjana Sukhani holds a Master’s degree in international business and foreign trade.

# The actress was doing modelling and some commercials before coming to cinema.

# Anjana Sukhani acted in a Cadbury Dairy Milk advertisement with superstar Amitabh Bachchan .

Anjana Sukhani quotes

# “My parents wondered when I spelt out my desire to take to Bollywood. Dad settled to the idea sooner but it took Mom a while before she could digest the fact”

# “Oh, Hum Dum was great fun. The entire shooting experience was more of a picnic. They were extremely co-operative. The entire atmosphere on the sets was very chilled out. We were made to feel so much at home. I didn’t experience the slightest discomfort.” [ About her debut film]

# “Films were the last thing on my family’s mind; no family members were remotely connected to films. When I told my parents, my dad was cool with it, but Mom was apprehensive”, -

# “I don’t want to wear tiny costumes or play a hot babe scorching the town instead, I would be happy making people laugh.”

# “I was amidst huge sets, magical ambience, mega stars and seasoned performers and the only thought that I had at that moment was to be 100% competent in what I do. Though I was not intimidated by stars, I wanted to live up to expectations that I had set for myself since I knew that everyone around was just so competent! Eventually it was all OK and I could find myself relaxing.” [First day experience]
Anjana Sukhani Hot
anj5a.jpg (1024×768)
Anjana Sukhani Hot
anjana+sukhani+hot+image+(7).jpg (500×744)
Anjana Sukhani Hot
a2.jpg (564×895)
Anjana Sukhani Hot
Anjana-Sukhani-hot-sexy-from-Don-Seenu+%281%29.jpg (320×480)
Anjana Sukhani Hot
hot-and-sweet-anjana-sukhani.jpg (564×920)
Anjana Sukhani Hot
anjana_sukhani-5-650x700-2008-12-20.jpg (650×700)
Anjana Sukhani Hot
29070901044255.jpg (440×440)
Anjana Sukhani Hot
anjana_sukhani_04_1024x768090806121442_515x343.jpg (457×343)
Anjana Sukhani Hot
hot-and-sweet-anjana-sukhani.jpg (564×884)
Anjana Sukhani Hot
anjanasukhani-11b-1_1240674463.jpg (550×878)
Anjana Sukhani Hot
anjana17.jpg (600×400)
Anjana Sukhani Hot
anjana13.jpg (600×400)
Anjana Sukhani Hot
Anjana_Sukhani_hot_Photos_(6).jpg (260×400)
Anjana Sukhani Hot
Anjana-Sukhani2.jpg (564×878)
Anjana Sukhani Hot

Anjana Sukhani Racy bed scene with Sharman joshi



Anjana Sukhani Sexy Photoshoot & Leg show.



anjana sukhani hot sexy navel item song 1



anjana sukhani hot Ghar_Jayegi song


No comments:

Post a Comment