gfhh

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Amrita Arora Hot Photos Biography Videos

Amrita Arora Hot Biography

# The hot actress was romantically linked to Kevin Otter, Upen Patel, Ashmit Patel, and now Usman Afzaal.

# The movie Red -The Dark Side starring Aftab Sivdastani, Celina Jaitley and Amrita Arora created a controversy over the twenty-seven minute sex scene.

# She worked in the most controversial film Girlfriend (2004) opposite Isha Koppikar. The movie is about a lesbian relationship.There was a huge opposition to the movie by the fundamentalists.

# Salman Khan planned to gift a painting of the ‘The Last Supper’ to Amrita Arora, where the former will paint the latter’s family members instead of Christ and his Apostles. Christian activist organization, Catholic Secular Forum, demanded an apology from Bollywood stars Salman Khan and Amrita Arora for hurting the sentiments of the Catholic community.

# Amrita Arora’s sister, Malaika Arora, is married to Arbaaz Khan who is the brother of Salman Khan and Sohail Khan.

# The sexy actress joined a weight-loss program to prepare herself for her film ‘Mera Bharat Mahaan’. Amrita says, “It’s true that I am losing weight but am not going on a crash diet. This time I am doing a lot of yoga and toning up. That will work wonders for me.”

# She appeared on the show Koffee with Karan with her sister.

# She earned recognition through regular video jockeying on MTV. She is famous for hosting MTV House full and Mtv Chillout on Mtv India.

# The actress appeared in ads such as Ponds, Elle 18, Sunsilk Fruitamins, After Smoke etc.

Amrita Arora quotes

# “Love is above everything for me in my life. I never expect money or for that matter other material things from Usmaan. I expect love from him and I get it too. I am just happy with that.”

# ” My dream man is, someone comfortable in his skin, ambitious with sense of humour, honest and generally not very conventional in his views.”

# ” London my fevourite holiday spot. I have been going there quite often. I know it at the back of my hand, I like everything; the nightlife, the food and almost everything there “

# ” I like openness, honesty and non judgmental view of life.”
Amrita Arora Hot
latest+amrita+arora+wallpapers+3.jpg (640×652)
Amrita Arora Hot
Amrita_Arora_01.jpg (440×471)
Amrita Arora Hot
amrita_arora_hot_wallpaper1.jpg (700×977)
Amrita Arora Hot
amrita-rao-hot.jpg (400×500)
Amrita Arora Hot
Amrita+Arora.jpg (300×430)
Amrita Arora Hot
arora1.jpg.jpg (1024×768)
Amrita Arora Hot
amrita_arora_hot.jpg (600×902)
Amrita Arora Hot
amrita77_1.jpg (1024×768)
Amrita Arora Hot
amrita-arora.jpg (476×722)
Amrita Arora Hot
amrita-arora-hot-after-marriage78.jpg (263×400)
Amrita Arora Hot
amrita-arora-hot4.jpg (1024×768)
Amrita Arora Hot
2.JPG (350×524)
Amrita Arora Hot
Sangeet+Ceremony+of+Amrita+Arora+%282%29.JPG (629×1000)
Amrita Arora Hot
arora3.jpg (1024×768)
Amrita Arora Hot

Amrita Arora hot!



Amrita arora hot kissing scene



Amrita arora hot scenes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



O Piya Hot Song Amrita Arora Sanjay Dutt


No comments:

Post a Comment