gfhh

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Aarti Chhabria Hot Photos Biography Videos

Aarti Chhabria Hot Biography

# She came to limelight in 2000 when she was crowned Miss India,2000.

# Arti Chhabria then appeared in approximately 200 ads, like Krack Cream, Amul & Freshna etc.

# The hot actress made her debut in Bollywood with ‘Tum Se Aacha Kaun Hai’ in 2002.

# Before’Tum Se Aacha Kaun Hai’ she acted in ‘Akansha’ and ‘Lajja’ in 1989 and 2001in a small role which failed to gain her a recognition in the industry.

# Acting was Aarti Chhabria’s childhood dream, and she is enjoying it now with great satisfaction.

# Arti Chhabria is very fluent in English, Hindi, Marathi, Sindhi and Gujarati.

# Arti Chhabria’s performance is not depending on her skin show, in many of her movies she proves herself to a beauty with brain.

Aarti Chhabria quotes

# “I knew that Shootout at Lokhandwala is a guys flick, but the moment I heard the story I knew that this film would be different from rest. And my instincts were not wrong. The kind of response I got for the role is something that I have never experienced before.”

# ” See I had no god fether to guide me so chose the bestb from what I was offered. Today I may not want to do them but then I didn’t have too much to choose from.”

# ” I love dancing. Its my first love.”

# ” I want the best of everything. I don’t a tag of gharelu or hot.”

# ” I have always been a fitness freak, but those few months, I couldn’t go to the gym and one fine day i noticed that I had put on more weight. That’s when I hit the gym with vengeance.”

# ” After a long lime my work has been appreciated, and I now realise how importent it is to be presented by the right people in the right role.”
Aarti Chhabria Hot
Aarti+Chhabria+New+Wallpapers+3.jpg (1400×1050)
Aarti Chhabria Hot
aarti-chhabria786.jpg (400×600)
Aarti Chhabria Hot
Aarti+Chhabria.jpg (443×547)
Aarti Chhabria Hot
aarti-chhabria-hot-photo.jpg (617×718)
Aarti Chhabria Hot
Aarti_Chhabria.jpg (450×337)
Aarti Chhabria Hot
Aarti_Chhabria_57.jpg (1024×768)
Aarti Chhabria Hot
Aarti-Chhabria-red-hot+(2).jpg (1280×1024)
Aarti Chhabria Hot
9.png (400×300)
Aarti Chhabria Hot
Aarti_chhabria.jpg (400×300)
Aarti Chhabria Hot
Aarti-Chhabria-hot.jpg (450×642)
Aarti Chhabria Hot
aarti-chhabria61.jpg (680×927)
Aarti Chhabria Hot
index.php (931×887)
Aarti Chhabria Hot
Aarti-Chhabria-pose.jpg (240×222)
Aarti Chhabria Hot
Aarti Chhabria Hot

Aarti Chabria hot exposure song



aarti chabria hot boob show



Aarti Chabria - Ghatu Prema Very hot song.



Hot Aarti Chabria Cleavage Show


No comments:

Post a Comment